Hours and fees
Reopening of the pierre lassonde pavilion
The Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec has reopened since June 29. Only the Pierre Lassonde Pavilion is accessible. Our schedule has been updated in the table below.
The exhibition Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera and Mexican Modernism. The Jacques and Natasha Gelman Collection has been extended until September 7, 2020.
Three exhibitions from the MNBAQ's national collection are also accessible: From Ferron to BGL. Contemporary Art of Quebec, Inuit Art. The Brousseau Collection, Ilippunga and Quebec Decorative Arts and Design.
FURTHER STEPS TOWARDS REOPENING
Our team has rethinked the exhibition schedule, mediation activities and access to the Pierre Lassonde Pavilion in order to offer a visit experience that is as peaceful as it is safe.
In accordance with the recommendations issued by the Direction de la santé publique, the Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec has implemented the following measures to ensure the safety and well being of its visitors and its employees :
- Tickets must be purchased online on the Museum's website prior to your visit and according to the time slots available. The sale is final, no exchange or refund.
- A limited number of visitors is admitted in the same time slot.
- Initially, only the Pierre Lassonde Pavilion is accessible (including the Bookstore-Boutique, washrooms and the Infant Room) and the loan of wheelchairs will be maintained. The Café Québecor by Restos Plaisirs offers a take-out menu or a dining room to enjoy your meal.
- In order to allow a maximum number of people to enjoy the Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera and Mexican Modernism exhibition while avoiding crowds, access to the exhibition hall will be limited to one hour. Access to the permanent exhibits on the floors of the Pierre Lassonde Pavilion is unrestricted.
- Visitors will have to respect the social distance in force and follow the pre-established visit itinerary;
- Hand washing is obligatory at the entrance of the Museum. Disinfecting stations are available on site;
- Masks are strongly recommended for visitors;
- Plexiglas protections are installed at the reception and at the Bookstore-Boutique;
- Increased frequency of cleaning of public spaces and surfaces;
- All electronic devices and installations involving handling by the public have been removed from our showrooms;
- Group visits and activities are suspended for an indefinite period;
- Guided tours are offered outside. Guides-animators will be present in the rooms;
These measures will be adjusted as the situation evolves.
We invite you to consult our website which will be updated regularly with all relevant information.
We look forward to seeing you again at the MNBAQ!
From June 29, 2020
|Monday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am - 9 pm|
|Thursday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Friday||10 am - 9 pm|
|Saturday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Sunday||10 am - 6 pm|
ADMISSION (TAX INCLUDED)
Proof of age may be required.
Temporary exhibition : Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera and Mexican Modernism. The Jacques and Natasha Gelman Collection, from June 29 to September 7, 2020.