Hours and fees
Only the Pierre Lassonde Pavilion and the Gérard-Morisset Pavilion are accessible at the moment.
Our team has rethinked the exhibition schedule, mediation activities and access to the Pierre Lassonde and Gérard-Morisset Pavilions in order to offer a visit experience that is as peaceful as it is safe.
In accordance with the recommendations issued by the Direction de la santé publique, the Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec has implemented the following measures to ensure the safety and well being of its visitors and its employees :
- Tickets must be purchased online on the Museum's website prior to your visit and according to the time slots available. The sale is final, no refund.
- Hand washing is mandatory at the entrance of the Museum. Disinfecting stations are available on site;
- Masks are mandatory for visitors;
- Disposable face covers will be made available to visitors as required.
- At the restaurant, customers will be able to remove the face cover once they are seated at their table.
- Visitors will have to respect the social distance in force and follow the pre-established visit itinerary;
- A limited number of visitors is admitted in the same time slot;
- Only the Pierre Lassonde and the Gerard-Morisset pavilions are accessible (including the Bookstore-Boutique, washrooms and the Infant Room) and the loan of wheelchairs is maintained.
- The Café Québecor by Restos Plaisirs offers a take-out menu or a dining room to enjoy your meal;
- Plexiglas protections are installed at the reception and at the Bookstore-Boutique;
- Increased frequency of cleaning of public spaces and surfaces;
- All electronic devices and installations involving handling by the public have been removed from our showrooms;
- Group visits and activities are suspended for an indefinite period;
- Guided tours are offered outside. Guides-animators will be present in the rooms;
These measures will be adjusted as the situation evolves.
We invite you to consult our website which will be updated regularly with all relevant information.
We look forward to seeing you again at the MNBAQ!
From September 8, 2020 to May 31, 2021
|Tuesday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am - 9 pm|
|Thursday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Sunday||10 am - 5 pm|
ADMISSION (TAX INCLUDED)
Proof of age may be required.