Terms and conditions
- The Member card is valid upon presentation of photo identification and cannot be transferred to a third party.
- To visit the MNBAQ, all visitors must present a time-and-date-stamped ticket, including each Member, child, guest, or companion.
- Members can reserve free of charge their tickets and the time slot for their visit as a matter of priority at the online ticketing service or by telephone at 418-643-2150, depending on availability. Time-and-date-stamped tickets and Member cards must be presented upon arrival at the MNBAQ.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Taxes are included in the price of the membership.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- A $5 fee will be levied to replace lost Member cards.
- When the membership includes a donation to the Fondation du MNBAQ, a tax receipt will be issued.
- Online memberships are valid for the period selected starting from the date of the transaction, except for early renewal.
- Memberships can be purchased at any time during the year and are valid for 12 or 24 consecutive months.
- Reductions and promotions cannot be combined.
- Privileges are cancelled after the expiry date of the Member card.
- The MNBAQ can modify without notice the privileges and conditions.
- The 15% reduction at the Café Québecor does not apply to alcoholic beverages or events.
- Reductions are granted upon presentation by the membership holder of photo ID and a Member card.
- Please also consult the online purchasing policy.
Add free of charge up to five children 17 years of age and under to your membership
- Children 13 to 17 years of age registered on an active membership also benefit from free admission to the MNBAQ. They can visit the MNBAQ free of charge by presenting their time-and-date-stamped ticket and digital Member card (PDF) to be downloaded from your online account (can be displayed on a smartphone or printed).
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult to visit the MNBAQ. They do not require a Member card.
DUO or ALLIÉ Member formulas
- DUO and ALLIÉ Members must choose one of two formulas (two card-holding Members or one Member and one guest at each visit) when they join.
- The DUO and ALLIÉ formulas allow for twinning two adults from different age groups and/or who do not live at the same address.
- The card-holding Member must accompany the guest to take advantage of free admission and present a time-and-date-stamped Member ticket reserved by the Member who holds the DUO and guest membership.
- The guest does not enjoy the privileges linked to the Member card.